Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello,
I'm the gaming cargo cult leader, and this is my blag full of hobby projects.  I'd say, of all the associated hobbies which are popular in the US, I'm into those which most lend themselves to visual arts: tabletop miniatures games and historical reenacting.  Alas, I have no interest in anything mainstream and half-ways normal, so you won't see much reference to any of it here.  This very important website will be used to document my various projects pertaining to said hobbies.  There will be a gradual uploading of old projects, then when the internet monument to my previous activities is complete, current projects will be added.  Read on, if you dare!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time! Your knowledge of nerd-dom and dedication to your hobbies should be shared with the masses!
    -Ashlie of "BeingBess"
    http://www.beingbess.blogspot.com/
    "BeingBess" is dedicated to celebrating the life of Elizabeth Tudor (1533-1603) and the legacy of her reign as Queen of England (1558-1603).

    ReplyDelete